Membership in MAHC allows you to participate and assist with the coordination of many wonderful community events coordinated by our organization. As a dues paying member you are eligible to serve on the MAHC board, as a committee chair, or executive board position.
Your service to the community is greatly appreciated.
Membership dues provides you with one year of paid membership in the organization. Typically dues are paid in October, but can be paid any time.
- Payment can be arranged with the Treasurer if payment will be cash or check.
- Online payment is also accepted.
- Payment for attending can be made online.
- Based on your invoice please indicate the amount and event you are paying for, so that the Treasurer can reconcile your payment.
- Example: $30 payment for LTH keynote dinner and $12 payment for author luncheon.